Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.tesertour.it/home/forum/common.php on line 106 forum | :: Tesertour.it :: • Leggi argomento - Club Med - Kani (Maldive)

Club Med - Kani (Maldive)

A Puzzling Puzzle_112

Messaggiodi wowks il sab apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started." Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. age of conan gold She lets him in and shows him where she has Guild Wars gold the puzzle spread all over the table.He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger." He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then..." He sighed..."Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box..."
wowks

Kids Are So Smart These Days_549

Messaggiodi wowks il lun mag 16, 2011 8:53 am

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike AOC Gold up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?''Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first.A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'To which the little girl replies,'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?
wowks

Murphy's Travel Laws_1256

Messaggiodi wowks il lun mag 16, 2011 1:06 pm

No flight ever leaves on time unless you are running late and need the delay to make the flight.If you are running late for a flight, it will depart from the farthest gate in the terminal.If you arrive very early for a flight, it inevitably will be delayed.Flights never leave from Warhammer Power Leveling Gate #1 at any terminal in the world.If you must work on your flight, you will experience turbulence just as soon as you touch pen to paper.If you are assigned a middle seat, you can determine who has the seats on the aisle and the window while you are still in the boarding area. Just look for the two largest passengers.Only passengers seated in window seats ever have to get up to go to the washroom.The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.The best-looking woman on your flight is never seated next to you.The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the more carry-on luggage passengers will bring aboard
wowks

Redneck Timbuktu_2580

Messaggiodi wowks il mar mag 17, 2011 12:51 pm

The finals of the National Youth Poetry Contest last year came down to two finalists. One was a student going to one of the finest private schools in the nation. From an upper-crust family, he was well-bred, well-connected and all that goes with it. The other finalist was a redneck who was going into the 5th grade for the 8th time. Go figure.The rules of the contest wow power leveling required each finalist to compose a four-line poem in one minute or less, and the poem had to contain the word "Timbuktu."The private school student went first. About thirty seconds after the clock started he jumped up and recited the following poem:"Slowly across the desert sandTrekked the dusty caravan.Men on camels, two by twoDestination -- Timbuktu."The audience went wild! How, they wondered, could the redneck could top that?! The clock started again and the redneck sat in silent thought. Finally, in the last few seconds, he jumped and recited:"Tim and me, a-huntin' went.Met three girls in a pop-up tent.They was three, we was two,So I bucked one and Timbuktu"
wowks

Precedente

Torna a Club Med