Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /web/htdocs/www.tesertour.it/home/forum/common.php on line 106 forum | :: Tesertour.it :: • Leggi argomento - Club Med - Agadir (Marocco)

Club Med - Agadir (Marocco)

Blondes are the Betht_2228

Messaggiodi wowks il lun apr 25, 2011 12:33 pm

A young blonde girl goes to the doctor for a physical. The doctor puts GW gold hi AOC Power Leveling s stethoscope up to the girl's chest and says, 'Big breaths...' The girl replies, 'Yeth and I'm not even thixteen.'
wowks

A Sad Puppy Joke_3430

Messaggiodi wowks il sab apr 30, 2011 3:27 pm

A highly timid little man ventured into a biker bar in the Bronx and, clearing his throat, asked, "Um, err, which of you gentlemen owns the Doberman tied outside to the parking meter?"A giant of a man, wearing biker leathers, his body hair growing out through the seams, turned slowly on his stool, looked down at the quivering little man and said, "It's my dog. Why?""Well," squeaked the little man, obviously very nervous,"I believe my dog just killed it, sir.""What?" roared the big man in disbelief. "What in the [url=http://www.mmopowerlevel.net/gamelist.ph [url=http://www.mmopowerlevel.net/gamelist.php?fid=4013]SilkRoad Online Gold[/url] p?fid=7656]aion gold[/url] hell kind of dog do you have?""Sir," answered the little man, "It's a four week old puppy.""Bull!" roared the biker, "How could your puppy kill my Doberman?""It appears that he choked on it, sir."
wowks

Hollywood Is For Dogs_3452

Messaggiodi wowks il lun mag 16, 2011 8:55 am

A man enters a movie late, and as his eyes adjust to the darkness, he sees a dog sitting beside its master in the row ahead, intently watching the movie. It even seems to be enjoying the movie: WARHAMMER ONLINE GOLD wagging its tail in the happy bits, drooping its ears at the sad bits, and hiding its eyes with its paws at the scary bits. After the movie, the man approaches the dogs owner, "Jeez mate, your dog really seemed to enjoy the movie. I'm amazed!""Yes, I'm amazed also," came the reply, "He hated the book."
wowks

Interfaith Pan-Handlers_1690

Messaggiodi wowks il lun mag 16, 2011 1:08 pm

On the steps of this church two pan-handlers were doing their daily business. One wore a large cross on his chest and the other: a star of David. Of course, most of the church goers generously gave to the cross wearer and the other was overlooked.Finally the Pastor approached the Jew and suggested that if he take off the star of David maybe he'd get some more hand outs."Get wow power leveling this guy, Chaim" laughs the pan-handler and turns to his cross-wearing pal, "He's trying to teach us how to do business!"
wowks

Precedente

Torna a Club Med